As an RPA Developer at Greenlight you will be leading the way in Robotics Process Automation (RPA), engaging on the most strategic and complex projects in this exciting new space! The ideal candidate will be part of an RPA team working to develop and implement RPA solutions for various clients replacing existing manual workflows.
- Design and develop efficient automation models with a focus on scalability and reusability
- Set up the RPA development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies)
- Configure new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using Robotics technologies such UiPath and Blue Prism
- Take business requirements, current and future state process designs and translate them into process flows
- Work with structured project plans, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process